Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Promised Pictures

Here is the promised pictures! I am creating a slideshow with 50-70 pictures that will be posted tomorrow on this blog's slideshow. But for now, these will have to suffice.

This one is Trinity and her new sister!






We are so proud of Mama!










Sleeping Baby-------






Baby's Feet







All three of the little rascals








Daddy and the little one



Sweet Baby Dreams

My prayer for my children is simple: The Psalmist says it, Psalm 90:16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

I want to see the hand of God in my life, His works in me, and I want my children to behold His glory because that is the only way for my children to change from their evil condition to the perfect condition wrought through Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

4 comments:

Davene December 16, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

LOVE the pics! Misty looks fantastic...hard to believe she just had a baby when she looks so happy and rested already! :)

Davene December 16, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

A few comments on the pics in the slideshow...

1. Elissa's head is so nice and rounded! My babies always come out looking like coneheads from their longer time in the birth canal. :)

2. Nice timing to have Elissa the night of an ice storm...something special to remember it by! And very good planning to live across the street from the hospital!

3. Chris, when you and Houston and Elissa were asleep in the hospital bed, where exactly was Misty? Up doing her exercises or something??? :)

Misty December 16, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Hahaha.... Actually Trinity and I were snuggling in the rocking chair next to the bed.. the three of them looked so cute sleeping there I couldn't resist snapping a pic :)

Dawn December 17, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Your baby is beautiful, just like the rest of your family! We're so excited for you! And we're praying for you guys!!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP