Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A trip to the Arboretum




We took a family trip to the arboretum at JMU today. It is so beautiful there and we always have a great time! It is such a wonderful place to practice with my new camera! Unfortunately since my kiddos were fishing and turtle hunting and picnicking they weren't exactly the cleanest models! They did have a great time and got to see (and catch) some of God's magnificent creatures.



There were so many turtles in that pond!!

Catfish too!

Don't forget the ducks!





1 comments:

Julie May 8, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Wow! The ducks have grown since Katie and I took the little girls a few weeks ago. Then they were just tiny ducklings. I ditto the turtle comment. At first I thought, hey, this would be a place to let Boxter go if we ever got the notion to...then I saw how many turtles were there. Maybe I'm not the first to have the idea! Looks like you had some fun family time.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP